Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's the little things... (or "you know it once you see it")


You know how it always works... you're on the net searching for "death by facesitting" articles, then seven clicks later you find yourself facing a gigantic wall of booty. Like any mortal I took a few minutes out of my busy day to, what I call, engage in a CAP session - "click and appreciate". There were undoubtedly some fantastic bottoms... then I came across the one I've posted above. Every now and then in life you're confronted with something that soothes your spirit, and this my friends was one of those times (I had a similar feeling when I saw this one). This feeling is something many of us share... whether it be the human form, marveling at a feat of athleticism, an 18th Century Rococo piece, a spectacular sunset, or a perfect melody. It's these little things in life that sometimes make up for the idiocies of society... like the concept of taxes.

This woman's wonderful ass would by no means be considered "top tier", but there's just something about it that captured my spirit. Maybe it reminds me of a pleasant time or moment that I can't readily remember. Maybe it's the way the veins on the underside of her ass-cheeks branch through the transparency of her dermis. Maybe it's her skin tone. Maybe it's the symmetry. Maybe it's her adorable little puckering asshole. Or maybe... it's all of those little things that add up to one big whole. No pun intended. 

(Btw, if anyone knows who this model is, please comment.)
Image courtesy of pussybook.org.

-BD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, the Ass-Loving world is waiting to hear from you: